- Migrated to CSS-based layout, rather than Cassowary/constraint layout.
- Added Windows backend
- Added Django backend
- Added Android backend
0.2.0 - 0.2.11¶
Internal Development releases.
- Further improvements to multiple-repository packaging strategy.
- Ensure Ctrl-C is honored by apps.
- Cocoa: Added runtime warnings when minimum OS X version is not met.
- Refactored code into multiple repositories, so that users of one backend don’t have to carry the overhead of other installed platforms
- Corrected a range of bugs, mostly related to problems under Python 3.
Initial public release. Includes:
- A Cocoa (OS X) backend
- A GTK+ backend
- A proof-of-concept Win32 backend
- A proof-of-concept iOS backend